Polyester Cord Strapping
- Material: Polyester
- Grade: Manual
- Strap Width: 5/8"
- Strength: 725 lbs.
- Feet/Coil: 3000'
- Tougher, stronger and safer than polypropylene strapping
- Will not scratch or mar delicate surfaces
- Available in Uniline bonded cord strapping and crosswoven cord strapping
- Uniline cord is manufactured by bonding fibres together and is easy to tie
- Crosswoven cord strapping has a cross weave added between the fibres
- Crosswoven strapping will not split or fray
- Used only in manual applications
- Polyester cord strapping offers excellent resistance to moisture
- Frequently used in outdoor applications
- Heavy-duty polyester sizes are frequently used in lumber applications, agricultural and boat industries.